Flex seal

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tepponogu

Reaction score
Has anyone heard or tried flex seal? I just saw this stuff on a tv ad. Kind of looks promising for smaller leaks. Anyone else have thoughts about this stuff?

Www.getflexseal.com I'm not affiliated with the company, just curious.

I looked at some reviews for it. None were good most said it was like using spray paint to seal a leak.

Most everything that you see on infomercials is about the equivalent of some whipped cream slapped on a pile of BS, masquerading as a hot fudge sundae. In other words, buyer beware!

The ONLY 2 things I ever bought that I saw on TV that actually worked:

1) Blue Coral "Autofom" wax.....this was some great stuff, it worked as advertised. Unfortunately, it's been discontinued, as far as I know.

and 2) The "Metwrench" set of tools (metric and standard combination wrenches) I bought a set over 15 years ago, and still use it to this day. Best set of wrenches I have EVER owned. No lie. I wore out the ratchet, but I have yet to break one of the wrenches or sockets, and I have used them on impact guns, they work very well for removing bolts with rounded off corners, because they grab the bolt on its flats, rather than on its points like most wrenches.

But anything else I've seen on TV is generally a rip-off.

Latest posts