Custom Tarp Pricing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucescoflathead

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a ball park figure for a custom cover for my jon boat? It's a 1468 Polarkraft. I want a cover thats made to fit my boat,not one of the universal covers. I have to move it outside to make room in the garage. Thanks Todd

Google search is your friend.

https://www.boatcovers.com/PolarKraft-boat-cover-1_146.html

I don't mess with expensive covers to burn up in the hot Alabama sun here. I buy 2 $20 tarps from Wal-Mart and a $10 marine bungee cord assortment. I put one tarp over the other and bungee the snot out of them to the trailer. When the top cover burns up in the sun, I buy another tarp and put it under the second one I had on the boat. The $20 tarps last about 6 months down here. A $150 boat cover last for a year.

btw, DYI means Do It Yourself.

Thanks for the reply. I had one made about 10 years ago at at a place that does car interiors. I liked that it snapped to the boat and fit it perfectly. I never had any water get in the boat from the weather. I was just curoius if anyone had one made for their boat.

Latest posts