Oar Lock Rod Holders

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgp12000

Reaction score
I made these with 1.5" channel aluminum and Driftmaster rod holders, trying them out this afternoon.

Attachments

• DSCI0845.JPG
    DSCI0845.JPG
    942.1 KB · Views: 3,966
  • DSCI0846.JPG
    DSCI0846.JPG
    934.2 KB · Views: 3,966
  • DSCI0849.JPG
    DSCI0849.JPG
    941.9 KB · Views: 3,777
How about a picture of the oar lock. How did you attach the rod holders to the oar lock? I have been thinking of doing something simular, in fact adding some more oar locks up front and in the back. They could be used for crappie, and catfish and in the back for trolling.

That is a great idea =D>

You reckon the hold holder itself would fit in the oar lock if you only needed one for each side? I was looking at the clamp on ones, but might get a couple of that kind instead.

I have looked all over the Internet and these rod holders seemed to me the best for the money.

I found them on ebay. This is what I am buying. Check out his hole line. He seems to be

a good person/I conversed by email and he seemed to want to work with you any he can.

He only sells on ebay but you can communicate with him through ebay/email.

https://stores.ebay.com/Hills-Boat-Rigging-and-Wire-Forms

Hey jgp, how did these work out for you? I'm thinking of borrowing this idea from you. My only concern is getting the front poles out a different distance from the boat than the rears as I usually troll with my brother. Thanks!

Latest posts