TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

setexaslibby

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

My name is Manny and I'm From Pearland,TX (20 minutes south of Houston) and I just recently got into the tin boats when I spoke with several friends and they began telling me of certain saltwater tin boats they'd had in the past. I am currently in the market for a boat, I want at least a 16 ft and up Semi V. I hope to find one and make it mine over time (not into buying things) I suppose that's why I bought a Jeep hah aha. Anyways, this site had already taught me a few things, I hope to begin contributing soon. Thanks.

setexaslibby said:
Hey Guys,

My name is Manny and I'm From Pearland,TX (20 minutes south of Houston) and I just recently got into the tin boats when I spoke with several friends and they began telling me of certain saltwater tin boats they'd had in the past. I am currently in the market for a boat, I want at least a 16 ft and up Semi V. I hope to find one and make it mine over time (not into buying things) I suppose that's why I bought a Jeep hah aha. Anyways, this site had already taught me a few things, I hope to begin contributing soon. Thanks.
Welcome aboard brotha!

Latest posts