That's it for now...snow (pictures), and a Sock Monkey...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanMC

Reaction score
Hi to all, so we got to use our boat (2010 Lund WC14) only twice this year :cry: , even when i took three weeks vacation out little tin did not even get wet because we were waiting for our baby to come into the world =D> :D so we took no chances...last thing i would want would be for my wife to go into labor whille on a lake the size of Romania... #-o .So we hang around town and then the baby was born,a healthy baby boy 3.9 kg/8.10 lbs. named Antony (without the "H" :wink: ).Back to the boat...so here she is covered up for the long Canadian winter that can last from now untill April next year :( .The outer cover is just a cheapo (Princess Auto) but under it is a proper boat cover.The boat vents thru the back,motors (2011 Honda BF25 and 2010 Honda BF2) are winterized with Lucas storage additive and covered in Canadian made Tough Duck felt paded covers.I removed all that could be affected by -40* C/F so this is it folks.
I wish everyone a nice short and warm winter cause we are not going to have it here in the Great White North,now i have to go dig out my Sorels and my Canada Goose warm clothing :cry: .
Dan (and the Fam :D ).

Attachments

• Nov.13 2011.Our Lund,Honda outboards take a long nap 001.JPG
    Nov.13 2011.Our Lund,Honda outboards take a long nap 001.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 712
  • Nov.13 2011.Our Lund,Honda outboards take a long nap 002.JPG
    Nov.13 2011.Our Lund,Honda outboards take a long nap 002.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 712
  • Antony baby @2.75 mo. young 410.JPG
    Antony baby @2.75 mo. young 410.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 712
Great looking boy Dan. Congrats.

I don't envy the weather you guys put up with this time of year. Hope you and the fam enjoy it next year after the thaw.

congrats on your future fishing buddy! your a brave man taking a 14 footer out on a lake the size of romania, be safe! :D

congrats on the young one, although he doesn't look all that enthused about being a sock monkey based on the pic :mrgreen:

Romania to Canada congrads, Also nice son =D>, hope you get the boat out alittle more next year she'll need her legs strecthed out after the winter. Have a good day