'84 13.4ft Gregor boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbob

Reaction score
Can anyone put a link up here as to what the max weight outboard this boat will take? I just bought a 2001 Yamaha 15hp 4 stroke that weighs in at 103lbs and i fear that is too heavy. I can not read the specs from the inside of the boat as it has worn off. Thanks guys, really good info on here!

I have the same boat and mounted a new 15hp Honda four stroke on it this year. It handles great although I wish I had more trim adjustment to it.

nomowork said:
I have the same boat and mounted a new 15hp Honda four stroke on it this year. It handles great although I wish I had more trim adjustment to it.
Mine has a Doel-Fin on it and i am taking it out tomorrow morning in the harbor to see how she runs! Thanks for the responses guys. I just hope that the motor doesn't try to sink the stern. Btw, i got a smoking deal on this motor. My friend does boat bottom cleaning in the harbor and wanted to get rid of this motor for $100 cuz it has a small oil leak. Even if i have to spend $500 to fix it it's still a great deal.

Well i took it out today and it ran great. Only problem was that with the doel-fin it pushes the bow of the boat too far down. I think i will remove it and see how that works

Latest posts