Welded T- Top for the skiff

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixgun86

Reaction score
Disclaimer: So I don't have a tin anymore but I have much love for them and this site. Just can't afford my ideal aluminum boat just as of yet...1860, or any oversized Sea Ark. Until then I will still troll and post pictures of my fiberglass hole in the water, the modifications, and the sea creatures I drag out from the water by their faces. Also on a side note, CSO forum sucks. Sig it, I dare ya!

Story: Always wanted a CC w/ a ttop. Found a local welder and a neighbor that made my dream come true. $1500 on the rig, $250 on a tech to get my E50 running properly, and $130 for a welder to fab a ttop and she is up and running minus the canvas and plexi. Sunday will be the first trip out. Plan to hit the limit. Most likely in beer and missed calls from the ol' lady telling me to come back in but we need to have hope..

Shameless advertising: If you haven't signed up for the box pass you're blowin it.

Attachments

• cskiffconsole.JPG
    cskiffconsole.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,233
I've got a welded T-top for my Aluma-Jet. To switch between my low windshield or the T-top, it's only 4 bolts that secure either one to the console.

My T-top has a cover that's 4 foot wide, by 5 feet long. Also, the piece of plexiglas in the front slides up and down, and can be set at different heights. I can put it all the way up to completely block the wind, I can put it down a few inches for a little airflow, or I can let it all the way down, and it's about the same height as my low windshield.

I'll get some pics and post them on here when i get a chance.

Latest posts