Seating Thoughts - HELP ;-)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badbagger

Reaction score
:?:

Working a completing a deal on an identical boat. Xpress HD22CC. Hoping for some thoughts. The boat has one seat forward on the deck, a second a top the live well area and an area on top of the rear deck. I'm thinking I'd like more seating. Perhaps a flat cushion with snaps (1 on each side of the leaning post) or remove the leaning post and ? Maybe some form of a cooler type seat or ?

Hoping those with the great minds that think "outside of the box" will chime in with some ideas, photos and the like. The boat isn't a done deal yet but I'd emailed an offer a short while ago. Being that we are in the winter months, christmas is basically here and I've got cash in hand, I am hoping for a positive response. Time will tell.

In any event, how about some ideas folks ? Oh, and wishing everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Thomas

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 387
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 387
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 387
sweeet boat, would love to have something like that over here in south texas. does that bad boy have a tunnel?

as to the seats, depending on the depth between the floor and the hull floor, you might consider putting some seat bases in the floor forward of the cc and behind the front deck. if you were to take the leaning post out, i could see you do the same behind the cc also. doing it this way would give you flush mount. very clean, out of the way. when you want a seat there, you just move one from one place to the other. hope this helps, steve.

Latest posts