Duck Boat Blind Build

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baseball_guy_99

Reaction score
I finally got around to building a blind for my boat.

Made from 3/4" Conduit. Not finished yet. Hopefully get to work on it more tomorrow. This is just the base frame.

Any questions feel free to ask me.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    934.4 KB · Views: 3,718
  • photo(12).JPG
    photo(12).JPG
    995.2 KB · Views: 3,718
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    964 KB · Views: 3,718
  • photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    991.2 KB · Views: 3,718
  • photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    380 KB · Views: 3,718
Have you been on www.duckhuntingchat.com Many of the members there have built there own blinds.

i refurbed my homemade design this off season and have been very happy with it. It worked like a champ during the mini season. I will have to post some pics when I get home later this week.

What do you plan on using for the blind material?

KRS

I have had my Northern flight blind for several years. I was never pleased with the way the upright bars leaned in. I moved the upright bars out to the gunnels and made then fixed. I then made moving roof sections from 3/4" emt.

Finally got some more time to work on this darn thing yesterday.

I'm going to get some camo netting material then attach raffia grass to that. I'm not sure yet what kind of netting I'm going to use. I don't want to get too expensive because it will get covered up...but then again I don't want to go too cheap so it will last for more than 1 year.

I'm not sure what I'll do for a roof yet...most of the time we just get some local vegetation and drape it over.

Attachments

• 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 3,617
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 3,617
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,617
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
Great job. Round the edges of that aluminum stock off with a grinder. Those sharp corners love eating up waders.

Latest posts