Fishmaster T-Top

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Landry

Reaction score
A buddy and I weregoing to install my new FM T-Top in my G3 1860 DLX yesterday. By the time he showed up, I had the sides and canopy sections assembled and ready to set up on the boat. Then for some reason I looked at the mounting feet on the vertical sections and one of them had been welded on upside down. The countersink for the screws was on the bottom. I thought about drilling the countersinks myself and proceeding, but I thought about maybe weakening the pad in doing so. I called FM, talked to a tech who said no problem, we'll send you a new section. His only explanation is that one slipped by QC. No harm, no foul, and it does happen. I received an email late yesterday that it has been sent and is scheduled for delivery on Friday. It was handled very well, and I'm impressed with their level of customer service and also with the overal quality of their product. I could have saved $100 with one of their competitors, but would not have had the folding capability that I needed.
For those of you thinking about one of these, but wondering about the quality and sturdiness, don't. It is a very nice piece of equipment. I'm not a Fishmaster employeee, just a satisfied customer.

Latest posts