Finally Got The T-Top Installed In The G3

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Landry

Reaction score
All fastened down to the aluminum floor with #14 sheet metal screws and 3M 5200. Ran a pull string through the tubing so I can go out tomorrow and run the wires for the nav light and the VHF radio. Then all that's left is to lace on the canvas top.

Ttop.jpg

Looks great Bob and from my research on these, you'll be very happy. I'll be putting one on my new 1966 sometime later this year as well.

Installed the nav light today on the canopy. Ran wiring for the nav light and power for the VHF through the tubing and down to the console. Mounted a piece of King Starboard between two of the canopy cross tubes to mount the radio on. All of the exposed wiring and the antenna coax is in loom and tie-wrapped. Tomorrow, I connect the electrical under the console, and hopefully get the top laced in place. I'll try to remember to take my camera tomorrow and get some shots to post before I put the top on.

That looks great. Great project. If you get a chance while snapping pics of the fabric, could you get some of the mounting as well. Always nice to show how people are completing these great modifications.

Ride_Klein said:
That looks great. Great project. If you get a chance while snapping pics of the fabric, could you get some of the mounting as well. Always nice to show how people are completing these great modifications.

Good idea! I'm going with the burgundy fabric on it when I order to match the hull stripe colors.

Attachments

• rear5w.jpg
    rear5w.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 526

Latest posts