An amazing build

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2007NNBS

Reaction score
Not my boat but i sure wish it was. Not sure if i was able to link another build from a diffrent website but here it is

https://aluminumalloyboats.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3832

Dawson (bassboy1) ... I'm going to be expecting something like this from you before long....

surfman said:
Nice boat but, I am not sure what is so amazing about it?

Whats amazing is it is all built from scratch and some nice work. Would pay top dollar for a boat like that. I cant wait till i see the finished product

Built from scatch? Aren't all boats built from sctach? Unless they are rebuilt :)

You mean there is no plan or templates? Then that is amazing if he is just cutting out the pieces as he goes totally guessing at every cut. It definately looks like it is being built from plans and not just cut as you go. That is amazing.

That is definitely an impressive boat! Wish he would have shown some pics of the engine being installed.

I read some of the comments, this one is my favorite:

"It's really too bad that Floridians are arrogant azz'z about boats. Because that boat with some modifications to the layout could fish up and down the river I fish, out at the inlet, and even offshore a bit. And would even make a fine guide charter boat.
Instead, people round here think a 24' Carolina Skiff barge shaped boat is the greatest boat ever.....probably because they're pumped out like cord wood by a thousand unskilled laborers, and every 25 miles there's a C.S. dealership selling the fancy blue striped ones....".

=D> LMAO!! Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks Carolina Skiffs are about as fugly as a bowling shoe. I call them "Carolina Barges" They really are POS boats, and due to their barge design, they tend to plow, and create a disproportionately large wake for the size of the boat. Sorry if that offends anyone, but that's my personal observation.

The only good thing I can say is that the tourons (tourist/morons) have difficulty sinking the CS rental boats. I saw a boatload of tourons last summer, attempting to beach a carolina bathtub rental boat in the surf zone, with waves breaking on the stern. Once their alcohol-pickled brains processed the information, and they realized it was a bad idea, they moved off the beach, and into deeper water, before they began bailing the boat with their hands. Although the stern was squatting, and the boat listing heavily to one side, it managed to stay afloat. I guess God really does watch out for fools.