Boat Wrap

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have any specific questions, fire away. I have been producing and installing boat wraps for 12 years. I do approx 15 Professional angler wraps per year and about the same amount of private boat owners wraps per year as well.

My pricing can range anywhere from $250 for a small jon boat to $10,000+ for a 52' Nortech powerboat I wrapped 3 years ago. The average cost for a 20' Ranger Z520 is $2500 including the trailer. Most pricing is based off of the square footage of the boat. If you do the install yourself, you also will save money. Most wraps are warranted for 3-5 years depending on what vinyl is used. The more you spend the longer it will last. You get what you pay for.

I have had my boat wrapped for 3 years and there is little to no color fading and it is holding up almost perfectly. The only areas I have problems with are where I have hit boulders or docks and the wrap was torn. This happens.

A few things to keep in mind with wraps:
They will protect your boat to an extent. Don't think that a wrap will not tear or bunch up if you run in to something. It is not armor, it is a sticker.

If you do wreck a side of your boat, you can replace just the wrecked part, you don't have to replace the whole side or the whole wrap.

If you get a custom paint job with all types of color and textures, it is going to be astronomically expensive. We can produce custom wraps for as little as 10% of what the same paint job would cost. AND repars are a heck of alot cheaper and faster.

Wraps usually take 1 full business day to install. Paint jobs take weeks, some times months.

I hope this answered some questions for you guys. Let me know if there is anything else.

Attachments

• 100_0705.JPG
    100_0705.JPG
    452 KB · Views: 504
  • brauer truck 008.JPG
    brauer truck 008.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 504
  • brauer 2 001.JPG
    brauer 2 001.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 504
Bulldog do you have a online design page?
Think it would be fun to have members design graphics for boats and posts their ideas on site.
Maybe someone may want to use one. :D
I am thinking of doing something to my boat, but just would like to see some ideas out there.
As you may guess I would like a walleye theme.

We have our website. I am working with my web guy currently to add a portfolio to the site. If you click the VI banner in my signature it will direct you to my site. As far as an online design page, I'm not too sure what you are talking about so let me know and I'll see what I can do.