need suggestions for replacing my pedestal seats

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rancocasrich

Reaction score
I have an early 90's 14' Lund Rebel Pike. The previous owner left it uncovered outdoors with the transom plug in.....no kidding. I got a great deal on it because I had to do a lot of work on it. I have replaced the floor/carpeting/elec/hoses and it looks great. I am very happy with it. While winterizing it and "tucking" it away until spring, I realized the wood on the seatbacks had rotted and has to be replaced. The pedestals are fine of course but I need to replace 2 seats. I don't prefer to spend the money to buy Lund seats. Can anyone suggest where to purchase replacement seats? I do see them for sale at Cabelas, Overtons, bass Pro etc. . I also see many different brands of seats, as well as regular, high back etc. Any reviews and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

You saw some on sale at bass pro? I see it at cabellas, but no sale online at bass pro...or was it local? I have been hoping they would go on sale there...

I am currently shopping pedestal seats with arm rests built in to ease my back pain when on the boat.

All of the ones mentioned are good. All plastic is best. Be wary of the cheap seats. Most will have wooden backs and seat platforms that will rot. I go two from Overton's about 10 years ago (approx. $50 each) and they still look and work like new.

Latest posts