what do you think this worth

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete G

Reaction score
Considering on selling my 14 flat bottom game fisher welded to start a new project and was wondering what you think the value is with out the gps and with a 4 horse johnson. Thanks

Attachments

• get-attachment-1.jpeg
    get-attachment-1.jpeg
    300.9 KB · Views: 405
  • get-attachment-3.jpeg
    get-attachment-3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 405
  • get-attachment.jpeg
    get-attachment.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 405
It's hard to say. I think a lot of it depends on your location. I'd check craigslist and other online places to get an idea of what things are selling for in your area.

It is tough to say really... depends on a lot of factors. Age/condition of the motor; age/condition of the trailer; your boat itself looks like it was well taken care of, looks like it is a solid boat.

Based on where I am and what I see, factoring the trailer is included and in OK shape... factoring the motor is from the 80's and in moderately decent shape. Right now in the off season, I would say you could get about $600-$800 for it now, and maybe $1000-$1400 peak season. Again, this is just what I have seen locally--but boats do not get used until mid may where I am, so not much value in the winter

Thanks thats what i was looking for and im in ma so that should be pretty close

Latest posts