got my revit gun today

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotshotinn

Reaction score
I just returnd from Menards and a new reviting gun tool came home with me =D> Going to be fun useing this tool fixing up my boat,this is my first reviting tool that i ever had and I am pumped :mrgreen:

Nice you're gonna get the itch now my friend! you will be suprised on the ammount of tools you will by over the years. Im 26 and i got my first tool set from my dad when i was 13, i have added so many tools over the years all my neighbors either call or bang on my garage door if they need a tool. I work at napa so im like a kid in a candy store and im always bringing home a new toy to add to the stack i already have! I just bought a new welder and im waiting on my arc aluminum rods in so i can start welding aluminum :D i refuse to take anything to another mechanic when i know i can do it my self!

Aluminum rods for arc welding are OK in a pinch, but in my experience, the welds often have inclusions and porosity. MIG welding or TIG welding is the best way to weld aluminum, as the shield of inert gas used in these processes is far more effective than the fume plume created by the burning flux of arc welding rods.