Anyone have a guess as to the make/model of this boat?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMichael

Reaction score
This was one of my dad's boats. We've never found any paperwork on it, and there is no HIN on it. I suspect it's too old to have an HIN. The boat measures 13' 6" with a 52" beam. My sister wants it gone and I don't need another boat so it's going on craigslist but I'd like to be able to provide more info on the boat if possible.

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

Call the DNR or have a conservation officer run the registration numbers on the side of the boat. If your dad licensed the boat apply for a lost title. That way when you sell it you have a title for it and less headache for the buyer.

Steve

acwd said:
Call the DNR or have a conservation officer run the registration numbers on the side of the boat. If your dad licensed the boat apply for a lost title. That way when you sell it you have a title for it and less headache for the buyer.

Steve
I've already tried that route. The boat was last registered in 76 and they don't keep records anywhere near that long.

Latest posts