Fishmaster 1457

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crabtree

Reaction score
I'm supposed to go look at a boat that says Fishmaster 1457 on the side. I'm assuming the 57 is the beam width because it's definitely not the bottom width. Can anyone tell me how wide the bottom of this boat would actually be?

I currently have a Fishmaster 1232 that I'm getting rid of. I know this boat was made by Smokercraft. Does anybody know if Fishmaster boats were made by anyone else? Fishmaster is a brand sold through Walmart stores and as far as I know could be made by anyone.

When I google it, PolarCraft comes up, but I don't think it's the Fishmaster you are talking about.

They have a jon that is a 1457 (and yes, 57 is the beam), but it's not labled as a Fishmaster.

Dont know for sure, but a solid guess would be 40" - 42". My PolarKraft 1440 was right around 54" or so if I remember correctly.

In case anybody is wondering, it was indeed a fishmaster. Bottom measured 36". I ended up passing on it.

Latest posts