Larger seats for the full figured gentleman

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ol sarge

Reaction score
Just wondering. I am about to buy some seats for my 14 foot v hull. I am purchasing the Slider G5s to go on the front and rear bench. I am debating on buying the Wise big man seats which are 21 inches wide verses the regular seats that are 15 1/2 inches wide. Same price. Does anyone see a drawback from buying the larger seats? I am looking at the comfort level of have the extra space and when I am out, I usually stay out a good portion of the day. I am a larger gentleman and I think that from a comfort stand point it would be a good purchase. Any input?

Tim

Lot more fun fishing when you're comfortable. Had a friend that use to take a lounge chair out in his boat.

I have Wise Big Man seats in my boat. I love them. I highly recommend springing for the armrests. Best fishing seats I've ever used.

You can see pics in my thread. Link in signature.

+1.....for the same price...I'd say go for it.

If you do, take some pics and give us a review when you get a chance. We've had several posts over the past couple years that ask about "big boy" seating. Good luck.