Its all your fault!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonLester

Reaction score
Thats it ...Its all your guys faults....

I was just going to buy my boat slap the motor on and fish.....But no I had to find this site..... :x :x :x :x

Now I have plans....I'm spending more money....I'm not even fishing.... :x :x :x

LOL.. :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: ..

Just wanted to take some time to say I love this site and all the info I have gotten from it. Its a great resource. Thanks for the creators and everone that contributes. =D> =D> =D> =D>

I love all the projects and hope to take pics and post mine as soon as the weather cooperates. I think I know all of what I have planed but as I read more threads I get other ideas.

Thanks everyone!!

Yep the bastages got me as well!!! LOLOLOL

I am hopeless! Everytime I get something done on it I see something else I want to tweak!! I should have just bought a new one!! lolololol

dotchess said:

I am hopeless! Everytime I get something done on it I see something else I want to tweak!! I should have just bought a new one!! lolololol
that wouldn't help. seems even new ones are never set up the way you want them. TWEAK,TWEAK,TWEAK, darn not there yet! TWEAK,TWEAK: :lol:

overboard said:
dotchess said:

that wouldn't help. seems even new ones are never set up the way you want them. TWEAK,TWEAK,TWEAK, darn not there yet! TWEAK,TWEAK: :lol:

Ain't it the truth!! LOL!!!

dotchess said:

Yeah that may have slowed me down with tweaking it only because it was new....but eventually I'd be changing something I am sure...LOL So I figure I am saving money LOL

JasonLester said:
Now I have plans....I'm spending more money....I'm not even fishing.... :x :x :x
Just wanted to take some time to say I love this site and all the info I have gotten from it. Its a great resource. Thanks for the creators and everone that contributes.

Thanks everyone!!

I agree strongly with this statement. :beer:

My ol'lady hates you all.

:) I'm suffering from the same disease. Tin-Boat-Mod-Addiction

very contagious...and expensive!

I said the same thing about 2 years ago! I'm still here and look forward to anything new that pops up on a daily basis! Not sayin this site is worse than crack but I would have to imagine far harder to kick the habit.

Welcome

dotchess said:

i started out with a brand new g3. lots of money and hours of mods and i think i'm almost maybe but not quite done.

bcbouy said:
dotchess said:

i started out with a brand new g3. lots of money and hours of mods and i think i'm almost maybe but not quite done.

Think it almost but not quite done!! A very wushu washy statement we all are experiencing!! Lolololol

I was feeling strange the other day (wanted to spend money I don’t have on the boat) so I went to the doctor’s and explain my symptoms. He was dumb founded said that he has only heard of this type of illness a few times. So he did all the normal tests, x-rays, EKG, blood etc. Well I just got my results back from the doctor; He told me I have an acute case of JBMS (Jon Boat Modification Syndrome). Apparently there is no cure but it is not life threatening on less your wife ends up killing you (which he did explain was side affect) The only medication for JBMS is something called a budget????? (which is not a cure but only alleviates the symptoms). I went to CVS and Walgreen’s to try and get this budget medication but they looked at me like I was crazy I guess there is no such thing. Well I guess I am going to have to live with horrible disease.

If I were you guys I would get your self’s checked out to!!!!! The doctor did mention that it could be passed on from human to human but not to your pets (thank god the dogs are safe)

P.S. If anyone finds this budget medication could you please let me know.

fool4fish1226 said:
I was feeling strange the other day (wanted to spend money I don’t have on the boat) so I went to the doctor’s and explain my symptoms. He was dumb founded said that he has only heard of this type of illness a few times. So he did all the normal tests, x-rays, EKG, blood etc. Well I just got my results back from the doctor; He told me I have an acute case JBMS (Jon Boat Modification Syndrome). Apparently there is no cure but it is not life threatening on less your wife ends up killing you (which he did explain was side affect) The only medication for JBMS is something called a budget????? (which is not a cure but only alleviates the symptoms). I went to CVS and Walgreen’s to try and get this budget medication but they looked at me like I was crazy I guess there is no such thing. Well I guess I am going to have to live with horrible disease.

If I were you guys I would get your self’s checked out to!!!!! The doctor did mention that it could be passed on from human to human but not to your pets (thank god the dogs are safe)

P.S. If anyone finds this budget medication could you please let me know.

:LOL2: :LOL2: JBMS and TBMS....doctors and thier acronyms.....
I've heard some people have to take more of the buget meds than others too....oh so complicated.

Yep I figured I would have about $700 in mods to my boat!! Geez!! I am probably $1200 into it after the trade!! Should have just bought a bass boat!! lololol

This sickness is spreading rapidly. We had just a few of us here in Bastrop with little boats and now it seems someone is always getting bigger or better. The guys that don't trade up add on what they have. I am on my third boat now and already it is too small. Sister-in-law is a pharmacist and she hasn't been able to find that budget medication you speak of. Enjoy the fun there are worse addictions I am sure.

i think the only cure is to try and wean myself off slowly. i'll start with bigger motor, a new fishfinder,then drop down to a new trolling motor, maybe some electric downriggers,then maybe some seats,then a couple new rods........

Latest posts