Specs on a 1974 12' Gregor?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drider

Reaction score
Hi all I want to look at a used 1974 Gregor 12' aluminum boat but the seller is pretty oblivious on the specs on the boat. Does anyone have a 1974 Gregor and know the specs on it? Such as how wide the boat is, that is the main factor for stability. What do you guys think is a fair price? Thanks let me know.

If I read right a majority or all of these are all welds. If so it would be a great boat. Tough to say what it's worth without and pictures or info. Looking at others It seems to be wide enough for at least one person to stand at a time. Two people would probably reach it's weight cap.

Don't know the specs on the 12, but I just sold a 1978 13' for $2800, with motor and it was in great shape. It was rated for a 25hp, 5 people and two guys could stand and fish no problem even in rough water. Check the gregor website for 12' specs.
One thing I didn't like was the hull design made it noisy when facing into the chop.

Latest posts