new to me 1993 grumman 1987 SP

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seaswirl

Reaction score
my first post being a newbe!! i just bought this boat for a great deal it sat uncovered for a couple years. the motor is a 93 johnson 50Hp which was winterized before letting it sit. the engine runs great, i have taken out the 28gallon fuel tank, cleaned it out. replace all fuel lines/vent lines,clamps. also the steering is locked which i removed and im ordering a new teleflex 4.2NFB system. the trailer is in great shape, i replace the bearings,seals. and repacked bearings. put new lights on the trailer (leds). getting new tires. bought new lowrance depth finder. this boat is older, but in great shape. i will be reinstalling the tank this week, after i get the deck cut to go over the tank. has anyone ever had one of these boats?? just looking for suggestion as to what else i should do to it. thanks

Well first off

:WELCOME:

Second I say the fisr thing to do is post some pics.... LOL

Everyone here likes pics...the options for your boat depends on your wants. It nice to custom it the way you want for sure. What kind of fishing are you going to be doing. I'm personaly leaving my boat basic for now.

btw congrats on the new boat.

Latest posts