Alumacraft Pro 175

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CWCW

Reaction score
Hey guys, im new to this site. I didnt know there was a forum for tin boats or i would have been here a loooong time ago! Anybody out there own an Alumacraft Pro 175 bass boat? Any gripes about this model?

Welcome aboard!
Thanks for joining! :beer:

No idea about the boat. Member Ibanez has one with a jet (not sure exactly what model). Hopefully he chimes in soon.

Jim said:
Welcome aboard!
Thanks for joining! :beer:

No idea about the boat. Member Ibanez has one with a jet (not sure exactly what model). Hopefully he chimes in soon.

Found out what ibanez has in a previous post by him:
"2008 Alumacraft MV1650AW with a 2008 Merc 60/40 4 stroke JET".

Went to the Alumacraft website and looked at the Pro 175. Nice lookin' rig and reminds me a lot of the Tracker PT175 I had. I noticed that the Pro 175 has an all-welded hull and it's .102 thick, which is good. Looking at the pics it seems to have lots of below-deck storage features which is also a plus.
Here's the link: https://alumacraft.com/bass-style-deluxe-modified-v-boats/pro-175.php

Alumacraft has a great reputation. Plus, one thing that I like about them, were I buying a new boat, is that they aren't owned by a motor company, so you aren't stuck with one particular motor brand.

Latest posts