Storage box.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baseball_guy_99

Reaction score
I have absolutely zero storage space on my boat...(until I build a back deck).

I'm looking for some ideas on what I could use to store life jackets, 1st aid kit, fire extinguisher, registration stuff, few small tools, and other small odds and ends.

Rubbermaid tote or a plastic truck tool box. Can get them in all kinds of sizes. Lowes has some that are perfect, but are pricey, I was going to get a heavyduty rubbermaid tote but put in a livewell and used it for storage. I didn't order or pay for it the previous guy did and never installed it. HR mailed it to me after I has the boat forawhile

I use a small plastic container box with a snap on lid to hold small things and a manual bilge pump which are both stored under the splash well. The fire extinguisher is stored horizontally with a clamp between the battery box and the middle bench. I also use small canvas bags with clips to store other smaller things around the inside of the hull.

baseball_guy_99 said:
I have absolutely zero storage space on my boat...(until I build a back deck).

I'm looking for some ideas on what I could use to store life jackets, 1st aid kit, fire extinguisher, registration stuff, few small tools, and other small odds and ends.

I found my 5 gal bucket comes in handy for storing most small items.

overboard said:
a kitty litter plastic container, W/ lid on, can be usefull for storing smaller items.
What a great idea! I have a bunch I have been saving for something creative like that...

Latest posts