New Boat!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hooperj14

Reaction score
Just picked up this about a month ago. Already won one tournament out of it. It is a 1988 fisher marsh v. Its 17 feet with a mercury classic 50 on the back. Its a bit of an upgrade from my 1436 jon. I have upgraded the trolling motor to a minn kota edge foot control. The decks are all aluminum. I want to put in a rod locker and make the deck longer. Tips would be great! Also if bulldog happens to see this, I would love to figure out how to put a sharkmouth on it! 8). I love this site and have learned so much!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-03-01 at 9.56.11 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-03-01 at 9.56.11 AM.png
    466.4 KB · Views: 379
That's a great looking boat, and congrats on winning the tournament. That's awesome!

You do know that you can contact Bulldog for direct answers on how to get the graphics you want. He's a great guy and you can't go wrong with him.

Thanks guys! I'm 16 and was going up against about 50 other guys all with 20k plus bass boats. I put two keepers in the boat, but then running to my next spot i hit a floating tree that was submerged in the middle of the channel. It completely destroyed my gear case. I got towed back to our blast off point and fished all around there with just the trolling motor for the rest of the day. I managed to get a limit and then 10 minutes before I was going to head in caught a 5.22 kicker fish. It was quite a day, not to mention this was my first tournament! :D

hooperj14 said:
Thanks guys! I'm 16 and was going up against about 50 other guys all with 20k plus bass boats. I put two keepers in the boat, but then running to my next spot i hit a floating tree that was submerged in the middle of the channel. It completely destroyed my gear case. I got towed back to our blast off point and fished all around there with just the trolling motor for the rest of the day. I managed to get a limit and then 10 minutes before I was going to head in caught a 5.22 kicker fish. It was quite a day, not to mention this was my first tournament! :D

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Latest posts