Mac's River Runner Prop Protector

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are tough! I had one on my 20hp fourstroke. Created just enough drag to slow me down with added people in the boat. I hammered some rocks with it and it held up and proteced the skeg. However when I laced it in between two rocks I bent a prop shaft....... If anyone wants it make me an offer. It's the small one for a 20hp.

benjineer said:
FuzzyGrub said:
This is the one that i always have an eye on, but haven't got around to buying. Offers more protection of the lower unit: https://www.rockhoppermotorguard.com/

Yeah, sounds like that would do the job. That website is pretty sad. They don't even show an actual photo of the product installed.

Yea, the website has been like that for a few years. I have contacted them via email and had received pricing for my Nissans. He still asks for you to confirm some measurements.

PS: I originally found them via some very positive testimonials on some boating related forum. It has been a few years, so can't say where.

I have the mac's I really like it. The river I'm on is shallow with a rock bottom.

Latest posts