Hatch/Storage solution...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChitownBasser

Reaction score
I was looking for a solution for my storage hatches on my boat. I was contemplating the nylon tab and other knobs. I came across these Perko Marine Latch Pulls from SEARS.COM of all places. I ordered 5 at $3.39 each, for a total of 24.65 after shipping/taxes. Very satisfied. Good size. It took a week to receive shipment. Strongly recommend. I am an Amazon addict but the price on there seemed more expensive.
2012-03-01_23-10-28_HDR.jpg

2012-03-01_23-10-55_HDR.jpg

KevinWI said:
only reason I went with nylon straps instead of latches is because those look like they would hold water after a rain like a cup.
They have a small hole drilled in the bottom for drainage. The hole is hidden beneath so you cant see it looking down from the top.

aeviaanah said:
They have a small hole drilled in the bottom for drainage. The hole is hidden beneath so you cant see it looking down from the top.

That seems to be recent. Those that I've bought this year have the hole - all the ones prior did not. Just noticed it last weekend when I installed two in adjacent hatches, and noticed one had a hole and the the other didn't. Looked through my pile of them, and sure enough, some had holes, and others didn't and the divide was exactly the same number as those I bought this year, and those I had from last year.

Latest posts