6 Gallon Gas Tank For Outboard - Sale! (Seasense)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crankbait09

Reaction score
As many know, gas tanks for boats are ridiculously priced. I have seen 6 gallon tanks for $40+!!

A friend of mine stops at sporting goods stores whenever he sees them to check out the fishing inventory they have. He came across a 6 gallon gas tank for $25!!!! You can find them RIGHT NOW at Dunham's Sports!!!

If you go to there website, you can also get a 20% off coupon.

I just got back with mine, and I ended up spending $21 (with coupon) out the door!! Thought about buying two since they are made to be stacked on one another but decided I just needed one for now.

Here is the link to their site if you'd like to check it out
https://www.dunhamssports.com/

here's the direct link for the gas tank.....
https://www.dunhamssports.com/products/seasense-6-gallon-gas-tank/

Good tip!

I've found a few great boating deals in store at Duhnams. Their selection is very limited (even smaller than Walmart of Meijers), and I'd guess not many people look there for boating stuff in the first place.

Leads to some great offseason deals.

To bad no one can afford to fill their tanks :roll:

These do not have the gauges on them, that is correct. Nothing a little "shaking" can't fix though, in order to see what level the gas is at :lol:

I am going to see if I can pick one up today. I was in our local Rural King last night since they moved into a bigger store. Walking around I came across the deep cycle batteries. They got a group 24 deep cycle on sale for 50 bucks! Thinking about picking up one or two of those for the boat build. Those batteries and another gas tank would give me enough to keep two boats fully functional incase you need a another boat on a big camping trip!

Steve

glad you were able to get one!!!
I just got done buying a new Attwood fuel line to go from the tank to the motor.....$20 on ebay and that included shipping. Those go for $30-$40 in the stores.........Once that comes in, I will be golden!! :lol:

Latest posts