Newbie! With my boat pics

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler_W

Reaction score
Hey guys i'm 16 and i've been visiting your site for a while and just got around to registering. I've got alot of great informaton on here on how to complete my jon boat conversion. Here are my pics! Tell me what you think!

paintball006.jpg

paintball007.jpg

paintball008.jpg

paintball009.jpg

kentuckybassman said:
I think it looks pretty darn good Tyler. Welcome aboard and keep it up with the pictures!! Good job!!

Exactly what he said. Pretty good job for your age If I say so. You should be proud! How is it on the water?

I especially like the quick access to the bait boxes!

Thanks for joining! Now we want to see some big fish! :D

those seats must be comfortable, because almost every jon boat I have seen on this site has those! I swear!

Yes they are...and fairly cheap!

wat the?? i never put that on my reply! "Yes they are...and fairly cheap!"
someone hack me?¿?

Talking to yourself is just the beginning... Next comes arguing with yourself and finally losing an arguement with yourself.

flounderhead59 said:
Talking to yourself is just the beginning... Next comes arguing with yourself and finally losing an arguement with yourself.
Hahaha!

Hey, it is just April 1st. I imagine Jim is getting a little bored here. :D

bassboy1 said:
flounderhead59 said:
Hahaha!

Hey, it is just April 1st. I imagine Jim is getting a little bored here. :D

that HACKER LOL. at least tell me u did it jim! cmon!

Naw Jim wouldn't do that...

Yes, he would!

No! Not Jim!

He sure would, you're a moron

Shut up stupid...

Look who's calling who stupid.

Yeah I'm calling you Stup..., OW! Stop that.

Make me!

I'll make you all right! Come here!

Catch me you fat Bass... SMACK!!!

OW, My nose is bleeding.

You guys need to step back, this is gonna get ugly.

Who you calling ugly?

flounderhead59 said:
Naw Jim wouldn't do that...

Yes, he would!

No! Not Jim!

He sure would, you're a moron

Shut up stupid...

Look who's calling who stupid.

Yeah I'm calling you Stup..., OW! Stop that.

Make me!

I'll make you all right! Come here!

Catch me you fat Bass... SMACK!!!

OW, My nose is bleeding.

You guys need to step back, this is gonna get ugly.

Who you calling ugly?

Frnak..Its vacation time buddy! :LOL2:

Looks nice, did you glue/staple the carpet then run the screws to hold the boards down? Is that that cheepo outdoor carpet from Menards? It looks like the same stuff I used, except mine is green. If it is... I really like the way mine has held up.

It's a 1432 Fisher and all i did for carpet was staple the carpet to every piece except for the big piece under the front seat i glued then stapled. And yeas all i did was screw it down with some finishing washers on the screws. Sorry for the late reply i forgot i put this post up lol

Oh and i think the lumber was from a place called the do it center here in louisville. It was just laying around my shop

Latest posts