Made some more progress on the boat, Pic's inside..

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM56alum

Reaction score
Farmington, minnesota "Orginally Pensacola, F
K so i was off today so i got decent amount done on the boat, put the liner on the floor midship up to the bow still needs one more coat so if you see thin spots that's why i also bolted down the front floor it's in for good now, then i made a new cap for the transom rail since it was split in the middle i had some 1/8 angle alum laying around i picked up from a buddy of mine came in handy i still have about 15 feet left im sure i'll find a use for it, anyways i also made a new board for the inner transom brace, turned out pretty good if you ask me i still need to trim off the edges an round them off but for now it's soaking in a coat of sealer. Like i said keep in mind the liner needs another coat, it looks half assed but it wont look like that for long lol

Onto the pics.

100_0308.jpg

100_0316.jpg

100_0317.jpg

K onto the stuff that i'm actually good at, i hate working with wood i rule at working with metal, the marks on the alum is where it needs to be bent, torches an a dead blow hammer is your best friend when shaping.

100_0315.jpg

100_0314.jpg

100_0313.jpg

100_0312.jpg

100_0311.jpg

100_0309.jpg

100_0324.jpg

Yea i'v been working on it none stop almost all week, spent a little more money than i should have but i need to get it done by opener on the 23rd.. I will repost pic's later this coming week im going to be finishing the liner and installing the rear floor, running the wires for the battery and lights and finishing off the transom board.

Latest posts