Re-thinking Tuff Coat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FuzzyGrub

Reaction score
After adding up both primers, (wood decks and alum floor), roller and paint, looks like this is $150 job. This has me re-thinking or making sure it is what I want. My biggest concern is clean up. Primarily fish a river where it is almost impossible not to track in some mud. The rough surface does not look like it will clean-up easily. Also focusing the high-pressure sprayhead to get it out of crevices, could cause spots to peel-up. Anyone with tuff coat and has delt with mud, would like your input. thx.

That's my only complaint about the water's here in minnesotta it's weedy and slimey as hell at the boat launches and along shore, so my boat comes out with a big scum line all the way around it. Usually i end up just taking it to a self service car wash and giving it a good blast down along the bottom.

Mine is coated in roll on bedliner, stuff is **** near bullet proof but as you said it's a magnet for mud an scum

Latest posts