More pic's of the boat.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM56alum

Reaction score
Farmington, minnesota "Orginally Pensacola, F
So i went out and bought some sheet metal, and no it's not stainless but all the hardware is and the chances of this coming into contact with water on a regular basis is slim to none so anyways it's galvanized .8 sheet metal, wasnt too bad of a price for it but i doubt i'll ever use the rest since it's too **** thin to weld to. And i finally painted and installed the brace i built for the top of my transom, with the transom completely put back togeather i can honestly say it's built better now than it ever was from the factory. Sadly the transom bolt holes are uneven since the P/O decided to turn the transom into swiss cheese, there was over 20 holes in the transom and needless to say i did not use all of them. But alas i'm done painting minus a few small touch up spot's that got some over spray cause the tape didnt stick. And dont mind the floor that's just dust from sanding down the gunnels it looks like crap in the pictures but it's all even paint

It will be on the water this weekend, i went to the DMV this morning got new papers for the boat and it's offically water ready, i'm going to be wiring in the lights tonight after the kid's an wife goto bed.

100_0453.jpg

100_0455.jpg

100_0461.jpg

100_0456.jpg

100_0458.jpg

100_0459.jpg

100_0460.jpg

100_0462.jpg

Latest posts