HELP !! Need help identifying the BRAND of this Alum. Canoe

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinfanatic

Reaction score
Please help me identify this ALUMINUM CANOE !! The key features,,,,see the photo, the mint green interior paint, UNIQUE carry handle holes in bow and stern, where the flotation is located, and WOOD seats that are mounted to aluminum..... This stuff is ALL ORIGINAL. I think this is OLD !!!!!! I have found a couple of photos of this EXACT canoe on google, but NO BRAND of Manufacturer. There is NO label but I see a 2x3" place where I believe the "label" identifying the Brand and serial number may have been. There is NO engraved serial number on this boat that I can find, anywhere. The bow and stern has cast aluminum end pieces with round holes. HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Email me or call me [email protected] or (980)581-0006
5i95t05m53k53le3l9c3pdf.jpg

I'll take a guess, Smoker Craft / Sylvan. Not much to go on off that picture you posted. There has got to be a canoe forum that could help identify your boat.

It looks very close to the Montgomery Wards canoes we have. Not sure who made them for Monkey Wards. I get plate info for you, but they are 3 hours away.

As far as age, ours were purchased new in the 70's.

I can't say how many different styles SmokerCraft made, but I'll say that doesn't resemble my SmokerCraft 15' much at all.

Latest posts