Exterior Boat Paint

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zanini.r

Reaction score
Im trying to decide whether or not it is worth painting the hull of my 14 foot v hull mirrocraft boat and I know you guys have a lot more experience with this than I do. what is the fastest way to do this? Its springtime and I want to fish, so I dont want to spend all month painting instead of fishing. Do you have any times on making the process quicker? ie. paint stripper vs. sanding? How much does it usually cost? And do you have any recommendations for paint types that work better than others? Thanks for all the help!

zanini.r said:
Im trying to decide whether or not it is worth painting the hull of my 14 foot v hull mirrocraft boat and I know you guys have a lot more experience with this than I do. what is the fastest way to do this? Its springtime and I want to fish, so I dont want to spend all month painting instead of fishing. Do you have any times on making the process quicker? ie. paint stripper vs. sanding? How much does it usually cost? And do you have any recommendations for paint types that work better than others? Thanks for all the help!

:WELCOME: Thanks for joining!

I say yes paint it!

But I also say wait till the season is over and do it during the late fall/winter. The fish don't care what the boat looks like.

Latest posts