Really comfy boat seat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm sort of new here and wasn't sure where to post this.. So here I am.. I LOVE !!!! fishing and my old jon boat...
Always thinking about something to make it better,and some of the time it works.. LOL

But anyway back to the comfy seat.. I have OLD BONES that hurt if I sit to long or stand to long, some of ya'll know what I mean.
So I came up with this idea so I could sit and fish all day..

Attached are a couple of pictures to show ya'll what I mean.. I've always been told a picture is worth a thousand words..

It tilts, swivels and goes up & down... LOLcaptain_s_chair.jpgcap_n_deluxe_seat_759540.jpg

GOD Bless James

Not a bad idea...I can see some of the guys on here having cogs start turning in their heads right now...

The only downside I can see right away would be the material wouldn't do well with weather.

Jdholmes said:
Not a bad idea...I can see some of the guys on here having cogs start turning in their heads right now...

The only downside I can see right away would be the material wouldn't do well with weather.

Yea the fabric ain't the best choice for sure... But the price was hard to beat.... FREE !!!!! LOL I'll upgrade when this one wears out..

This is the start of the 4th year...

Latest posts