new guy--new boat to show off

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt24

Reaction score
New guy here. Found this site a few weeks ago, great site, full of information. I visit pretty much every day now.

Anyways, I wanted to show off my "new to me ride." It's a 92 Sea Nymph, fish and ski with a 90HP Evinrude...runs great. It's nothing too special, it's dinged and scratched on the outside...the PO crappie fished alot. The interior is in great shape though for a 20 year old boat. As far as I can tell it's original, it's been shedded or covered when not in use. I hope it's the "perfect" boat for me (if that's possible). Wife, kids and me live close enough to be on the river every weekend or even after work some nights. It's big enough for us to feel safe with a 2 and 5 year old on and it's well set up for me fishing. The wife and kids love it so far. I'm set for a trip to Mark Twain Lake (NE MO) in a couple weeks, hopefully it catches fish :mrgreen:

Here's a pic or 2 of it. And 1 of my old 87 Bass Tracker...had that sweetie for 12 years, alot of good times and many many fish in the livewell. Sold her to a buddy of mine, so it'll be nice to see her on the water again this summer.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Photo486.jpg
    Photo486.jpg
    864 KB · Views: 402
  • DSCF2128.JPG
    DSCF2128.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 402
  • DSCF2133.JPG
    DSCF2133.JPG
    564.8 KB · Views: 402
Congrats on the new boat, doesnt really look like you can go wrong with that one. Its stable, big, and can be used for multiple purposes. Have fun

Latest posts