highly modified 10 foot boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d.zeisbrich

Reaction score
Hi Im a new mwmber and wanted to post pic's of our modified 10 foot boat, I added high sides deck and house all in aluminum but can't mange to post pic's but it got kicked back because the file is to big, anyone know what we need to do to post a pic?

Thanks

Are they on your computer, or are they on a photo hosting site (like photobucket)? If they're on your computer, you need to get them to a photo hosting site, then you come back here, write your post, and then to add the images, click on the "Img" button above, and enter in the url to the picture. Repeat that for each picture you want to upload.

Do you have any programs to change the file size? I always make my pic files smaller so they upload quicker and have never had any problems uploading from my computer.

I would throw them on photobucket (free), then link them here.

1, you will be able to link them anywhere
2, you will always have a backup of your pictures(In case your PC goes belly up)
3, you do not need to re size them. Photobucket does it automatically.

Just my .02

CodyPomeroy said:
Do you have any programs to change the file size? I always make my pic files smaller so they upload quicker and have never had any problems uploading from my computer.
had the same problem: this was the solution, could upload right from the computer after doing this.

I have found the easiest way to resize the pictures correctly is to right click on a picture, use the send option from the popup menu to create an email with the pictures attached. If you are using MS Windows this will automatically resize the pictures and attach them to an email. You can then save the attachments from the email to a directory and upload them to the forum.

I agree with Jim, Photobucket is quick and easy. It's also better for the site you're posting on because it uses less of their bandwidth

Photobucket also has a great editing feature with some really kewl tools, like the distort tool for keeping those secret fishing spots secret.
DSC02317-1.jpg

I agree, Photobucket is easy to you and give you good flexibility. One thing, I assume unless you pay for the Pro package, the pictures will stop displaying for the rest of the month, if the free download band width has been exceed for the month. How does the free membership work?

nlester said:
I agree, Photobucket is easy to you and give you good flexibility. One thing, I assume unless you pay for the Pro package, the pictures will stop displaying for the rest of the month, if the free download band width has been exceed for the month. How does the free membership work?

I have the free membership account that I started about 10 yrs. ago. I have 19 pages of pics and have never had a problem, or exceeded my limit.

Posting videos there is what eats up you limit.

I use Olympus Master 2 program we got with our camera. Can download any photos from any camera,plus videos. Resize,crop,etc. Just can't manipulate like Photoshop. Had Photobucket,but was limited resizing,probablly my lack of computer savvy.

Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Latest posts