New boat day! 16.5' Sea Nymph

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zif

Reaction score
In pretty good condition with a small list of the usual small things to repair... anyone here have direct experience with these boats?

Attachments

• boat1.jpg
    boat1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 870
  • boat2.jpg
    boat2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 870
  • boat3.jpg
    boat3.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 870
  • boat4.jpg
    boat4.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 870
I paid $2350 for her...30hp Evinrude outboard, electric start, Hummingbird Depth/Fish finder, Stereo/CD Player, Baitwell & Bilge pumps, Engine Gauges, Bimini Top - looked like a good deal to me- a few minor things to attend to but that boating right? =)

Zif said:
I paid $2350 for her...30hp Evinrude outboard, electric start, Hummingbird Depth/Fish finder, Stereo/CD Player, Baitwell & Bilge pumps, Engine Gauges, Bimini Top - looked like a good deal to me- a few minor things to attend to but that boating right? =)

Score!!

When we going fishing zif? I want to hook up with you and salty dawg, flajsh, and a few more in the area. I am starting to see more people in our area on this site....could set up our own tinboat sw fla chapter.....like the biker gangs and such..... :mrgreen:

bigwave said:
When we going fishing zif? I want to hook up with you and salty dawg, flajsh, and a few more in the area. I am starting to see more people in our area on this site....could set up our own tinboat sw fla chapter.....like the biker gangs and such..... :mrgreen:

I've got some learning to do before I go out and embarrass myself - I have never even mixed two stroke gas before, and I've launched a boat on a ramp before, but it was years ago and that was a disaster :lol:

Luckily this boat is much smaller.. but I'm so used to having my boat in a marina. :wink:

There's a formula somewhere here (couldn't find it) for finding the correct amount of thrust for your specific boat based on weight, length, blah blah. I would think a 50lb 12v would probably do you fine or even a 40lb. My dads 17' Bass Cat has a 40lb 12v and it pushes the heck out of it.

Zif said:
bigwave said:

I've got some learning to do before I go out and embarrass myself - I have never even mixed two stroke gas before, and I've launched a boat on a ramp before, but it was years ago and that was a disaster :lol:

Luckily this boat is much smaller.. but I'm so used to having my boat in a marina. :wink:
Don't worry about that, I got ya covered.....and don't be embarrassed, Learning is all part of it. Having a good time is all that counts.

im looking for that boat just like this, not too many around here for sale tons of 14' ers but no 16 plus, congrats :D

Latest posts