Is this is a pretty good deal on a Mariner 25hp outboard?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trapper02

Reaction score
$1350 25HP Mariner year 2000
https://tulsa.craigslist.org/boa/2956950709.html

At first I was like...

shutupandtakemymoney1.jpg

But than thought it seemed like to good of a deal, so now i am like...

jokerm.jpg

Looked up other 25hp style engines and seems to be going for 2k plus. What you guys think, sound to good?

not a mariner fan but if its sound running and not repainted thats a pretty darn good deal. might wanna run the numbers on it....lol!

I recently bought a 1998 15 hp mariner for $600. It is incredibly clean, always starts on the first pull and runs excellent. Good deals are out there just check it out first.

I had two 25hp mariners and one ran like a champ the other was a real pos and had to lemon law it. So I dunno if that helps at all, but sounds like a great deal if it runs like a champ...

As always tight lines, cold beer, and Go Gators!

I'd say that's a great deal. I'm on my second Mariner, and they have been reliable as heck.. I'm using a '96 Mariner 25 right now, and all I've ever done to it is basic maintenence.

I bought a 1999 25hp Merc for $1500.It has 145# compression.A friend has the same year Mariner & it is always giving him some kind of trouble.Mine out runs his also.I think the price is a little high.

Latest posts