THIS is what happens when you watch Craigslist every day

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrSimon

Reaction score
Sometimes you are just in the right place at the right time.

I was browsing Craigslist on my lunch hour and saw an ad for a 14' Mirrocraft with a 25hp Johnson and a bunch of accessories. It had just been listed not 10 minutes earlier.

I called right away, and as luck would have it I was the first caller. I just got home with the boat.

Take a look at the pics then scroll down to see what I paid for the whole package. You'll fall over.

IMG_0498.JPG

IMG_0499.JPG

IMG_0500.JPG

IMG_0501.JPG

IMG_0502.JPG

IMG_0503.JPG

IMG_0504.JPG

IMG_0505.JPG

IMG_0506.JPG

Drum roll please ........ all this for the grand total of $100. Hand on the Bible truth. $100. Long story short, the guy was the original owner and was headed to an assisted living place. His kids had to get the boat and everything out of the yard immediately. I was happy to help :p

****. And I thought I just got a good deal. VERY similar boat (even same paint) with 15hp Johnson and trailer with new guide-ons and lights for $400. I have been bested... 8)

Dang how many Tins do you need. there are 4 in one pic....I'll drive up there and take that one off your hands and you can make $50

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Nice score!

Great score!! =D>

(but I don't think you're gonna be able to save those oars.)

Roger

nimmor said:
200racing said:
any pics of your tow vehicle.... i like the few pieces i can see.

It does look interesting. Is that a Jeep pickup?

LOL screw that boat (well done, by the way) I want to see that truck!

=D> :shock: =P~

Wow... $100... wow... what else can you say.

The trailer is worth way more then that... the boat is worth way more then that... the motor is worth way more then that... the fish finders are worth more then that... the gas cans and all the other miscellaneous stuff is worth more then that.

I almost feel like you got too good of a deal... if that's even possible. I don't know why, but think I would have given them an extra $50 or something just because the deal was so undervalued.

Amazing score, gotta love craigslist!

Score!!!! Shoot, the extra gas tanks are worth $100 and the trailer and motor look like they're in great shape too. Never mind all the sweet electronics. Based on the pics, it looks like you have a nice little pile of boats forming......awesome! Timing really is everything.

Thanks everyone. I'm pretty pumped! The engine turned out to be a 1998 which is awesome. It has a "winterized" tag on it so it should be in good shape.

As for the truck, its a 1987 Jeep Comanche with a few "tweaks" to help it drive over really big rocks.

267111_235682359777464_100000071047223_1072669_1581955_o.jpg

Latest posts