MirroCraft Owners Club?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Saw a mention about "we should start a MirroCraft Owners Club" Well, who wants to do just that

We can form a powerful allianace and take over TinBoats.net once and for all.

P.S. No of the nemesis own MirroCraft so this could really be of benefit to the entire site

Good by BassAddict and his gang!

I've owned two Mirro-crafts! Excellent boats, both of them.

I also really like cake.

IMG_0498.JPG

IMG_3384.JPG

Ok Capt Ahab, I know you got some pull on this site, we need more members in our gang, fool, mr. simon, time for a war cry.

Mirrorcraft rules......... \:D/

Hey Moberg, I guess me and you both have to finish our mods before we can learn the handshake....you could say that we are both on double secret probation..... :mrgreen: I am going to secretly recruit PSG-1 into buying a mirrorcraft and have him put twin jet engines in it. hmmmmm how the wheels spin in my head....... :lol:

This thread has some of the funniest things I've seen on TinBoats in a while.

1. I also really like cake.

And the funniest EVER

2. Ok Capt Ahab, I know you got some pull on this site....

I'm going to laugh at this for days! :roflmao: :roflmao:

shhhhhhh, everyone there is a secret spy among us......red alert non mirrorcraft owner......would not surprise me if it is one of bassboys minions trying to infiltrate our gang.....bolo bolo bolo.....bigwave out.

There is now a password in effect

Popeye will not know the Password

We will tell Fender but it is likely he will forget

I must respectfully bow out of the club :(

I sold my Mirrocraft yesterday afternoon. BUT, I saved a bunch on my car insurance.

Latest posts