77 Mirrocraft 14'

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryno409

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I didn't think about taking a bunch of pictures during the rebuild of my Mirrocraft, and most of the ones I did take have been lost. I did find a couple that I wanted to post though, in appreciation of all the info I learned on Tinboats. Without this resource, the boat would still be in the same shape I bought it in.
The entire project took over a year, but it has been the most rewarding project of my life. The only not really touched was the paint on the hull. I repainted, wired, and lit the trailer. Added a new winch and transom tie-downs. Countless holes were filled and painted. Floor was redone and carpeted, with two tempress hatches. Humminbird FF, bow and stern lights, led's all the way around, minnkota trolling motor, grounding bus, radio and speakers, fuse panels, circuit breakers, hundreds of feet of cable, and more $$ than I can remember! Thanks again so much to Tinboats. I truly appreciate the help.

Attachments

• IMG_0491.jpg
    IMG_0491.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 409
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 409
  • photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 409
Great job on your project, like the lay out nice and open.

Kahne or Ambrose fan? Don't know how old your Avatar is.

88 Jr. fan by default

Attachments

• dale20earnhardt4.jpg
    dale20earnhardt4.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 383
Another MirroCraft owner - we will soon take over this site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

evilface.png

Nice looking boat. Race fan too......my favorite driver is The Iceman......When I was a kid we watched him race on the good ole CC Speedway....dirt track at its finest. This is one of my favorite pics.

Attachments

• tb.jpg
    tb.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 374
Hey thanks guys,
I may have stumbled upon some more build pics on a different camera that I'll try to get up.

My driver is Kasey Kahne. I finally decided to follow NASCAR in 2004 which just happened to be Kasey's rookie year. He was driving a red dodge, as was I at the time, so it just seemed like a good fit. Plus he drove a Mt. Dew car sometimes which is a beverage I cannot live without! I took the 9dodgefan as my email and most site login names. I have boxes upon boxes of diecasts that I should sell and buy a nice new project boat!