Duracraft boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonLester

Reaction score
Saw this one for sale over the weekend...looks sweet. The bench seats fold down to make the deck flat. Totaly cool idea.

I emailed the guy to get the detailsIMG_0879.jpg...probably out of my price range though.

I kinda thought that too....email got returned...doubt I will call the guy....I'm dreaming to get something that big right now...it would work well taking all my kids out though...and when I only have one I can fold those seats down to have a nice open deck.

JasonLester said:
I kinda thought that too....email got returned...doubt I will call the guy....I'm dreaming to get something that big right now...it would work well taking all my kids out though...and when I only have one I can fold those seats down to have a nice open deck.

You are right, neat concept.

On taking all the kids out...few people know this, but it was in an innovative attempt to do this that water-skiing was invented. At first, the parents just got in their boat and left the kids, but the kids kept swimming after them. Then, the parents tied ropes to the children to tow behind them.

This would have been a perfect solution, but then some parents found that they had invented "trolling."

THEN, they tied flat boards to the feet of the kids, and water-skiing was invented.

True story. Honest.

:lol:

:---)

:D