just a reminder!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegr8cody

Reaction score
Pleasr make sure things are bolted down! I know us tinboaters have tons of mods done to our boats.well ive been in the middle of carpeting my back deck for a while.well I only had onr piece left but ive been putting it off. Well I never bolted the front back down, and seeing as how it weighs about 40lbs I never thought it eould come off, after about 8 trips ive never had a problem. Coming nack from fishing yesterday I hear a loud thud and see one of my livewell lids flying about 20ft in the air. My whole back deck flew off.it consisted of two livewell lids a lid for the gas and battery compartment.then as I stop to pick it up a guy in a big truck decides to run over my lid :evil: well now I have to redo most of my carpet not to mention bendimg and shaping everything back to fit "decrntly". So pleasr guys make sure things are secured or strapped ot bolted glued duct taped bungeed what ever it takes fellas.....

Yes it is a bummer when that happens!

I almost lost the main mast on a sailboat while on a trailer on the freeway. The rear mast support on the trailer failed. It was made out of aluminum and was able to retrieve it on a side street after we pulled off the freeway. Someone did run over it but was able to fix it.

Latest posts