I think I'll stick with Tin Boats

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brine

Reaction score
:LOL2:

BE WARNED: I'VE POSTED THE FAMILY FRIENDLY VERSION. IF YOU CLICK ON THE "FUNNY VERSION", MAKE SURE ONLY ADULTS ARE AROUND :wink:

[youtube]MKVzxAFSLUo[/youtube]

Fun Fun Fun hopefully I will get my gator permit this year and get take my two gators lots of fun. I could tell you all kind of stories about those big old lizards :beer:

I don't believe that feller's from a part of the country where alligators are common. He sounded surprised such a creature showed up like that.

Wonder if his drawers were messy on the way back to the dock. Think he stayed on the water and kept fishing in that plastic kayak?

I'm thinking those kayaks are cool boats for a young guy, but not down in that part of the country in fresh water. Feller could git hisself et.

That would be a dead gator if that were me. I'd more than likely crap my pants first, then unload a clip or two in to the water. That is a hilarious video.

I love fishing out of a kayak...I like it much more than my tin. Although if I get to go fishing I could care less which one as long as I get to go.

That being said...it is sometimes very creepy seeing thinks in the water. I was fishing in Canada and had a few bass on a stringer...next thing I knew a HUGE turtle was on one of my fish. I pulled and pulled beating this thing in the head with the paddle...it didn't care...it was thick and very old biggest freshwater turle I have ever seen. head twice the size of a softball...its feet were as big as my hands....I had it pulled up on the front of my kayak before the fish tore apart and he fell back in the water...needless to say I didn't stick my fingers back in the water.... :shock:

Now as for a gator....I'm thinking I'd stay a little father from thier spots. After all if they decide to take you...your just done... :(

I sure needed this good laugh this morning. Learned a few new words too.

To make it even more funny....I thought the sound was bad so I had my sound turned up WAY LOUD when he yelled. Had the whole office laughing. :LOL2:

Latest posts