Rear casting deck

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pierrat93

Reaction score
:D hey guys newbie here. Been reading alot of yalls posts and just recently bought a 14' kennedy craft. Its not a tinnie but i need some help. Im wanting to build a rear casting deck that goes from the transom to the livewell. But would like to hide my fuel tank and batteries.

A pic would help greatly, but from what I have read any time you cover up the gas tank the is a chance that fumes will build up in the enclosed area and can cause an explosion. You can get around the fume build up with a bilge vent/blower. Personally I would not enclose it, an explosion would not be fun.

Have not yet figured out how to post pics from my iphone but the boat is fiberglass. I was planning to vent it so the fumes would be able to exit from under the deck.

i use https://imageshack.us/ plus they have a handy iPhone app and you can upload pics from you phone to your imageshack account then on your PC log into your imageshack account and you can now copy/paste the forum codes in your posts.

Its free, and all my uploaded photos are stored there.

I am sure there are other ways but this way works well for me.

Latest posts