5200 Fast Cure

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moberg12

Reaction score
Reading the directions it says that it will cure even in the tube once opened. I'm not ready to use the whole thing yet, but I have to open it tomorrow to seal the holes I just drilled in my transom for the jack plate. So my question is, how long do I have before this tube is trash? I'm dealing with a squeeze tube not the caulk gun tube so I can put the cap back on!!

mine has been open for about a month or more and just used it today to seal 4 screws for the rod holders i just installed. put the original cap back on tight and it should last a while as long as you work quickly.

JaxJonBoat said:
mine has been open for about a month or more and just used it today to seal 4 screws for the rod holders i just installed. put the original cap back on tight and it should last a while as long as you work quickly.

Thanks, that is exactly what I wanted to hear!!

I ask the same question about the regular 5200 and it was suggested to keep it in the freezer, so that is where it is in a zip-lock freezer bag. I don't have a lot of food in my chest freezer so that is were it is with the batteries.

Latest posts