2001 Starcraft Patriot 160

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sqguy82

Reaction score
Purchased this boat that can be seen in the original craigslist ad here:
https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/boa/2999861993.html

Does anyone have any info /experience with this kind of boat? I searched and searched and can't find much about it.

Had it on the water all weekend and other then needing a new starting battery she ran great.

Also, the 40hp tracker motor, anyone have a spec sheet on that? From what i understand its the same as a 40hp mercury of that year (2003). I know its 2 cylinder 2 stroke with power tilt/trim and electric start.

Any info on either is greatly appreciated,
i talked the guy down to $3450 and hes the 2nd owner btw. 30 hrs on the motor. I changed the plugs and ran some sea foam through a new the motor. I noticed it doesnt like reving when cold but once it warms up its a great motor, is this normal?

This is my 4th boat but first center console, im super excited!

Congrats on the boat! $3450 is a great price and I love they way it's setup. Ignore the tracker decals, they are all the same motor. There are a couple guys on here with Starcrafts. Might be a good idea to find out when the last time the impeller was replaced. Other than that enjoy. Envious!