Misty River aluminum.......question............

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huntcoop

Reaction score
Anyone heard of a Misty River CT-10 aluminum? Wondering about dimensions, max motor size, stability etc... I am looking for a small boat to take my 5 and 10 y/o daughter(s) trout and bass fishing. Small boat because I would have to manhandle it by myself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Google is your friend. :)

I got tired of looking, but here: https://ontariofishingcommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14784

Best wishes

OK, went back at it, one more time. Came up with this blogger's post about the company who bought the name: Internautic Marine.

Here you go:
https://www.anglingmasters.com/index.aspx?sec=241&too=2009&eve=7&id=23

My uncle has a Misty River,and I believe its built by Discovery.Not sure if that helps,but its my .02.

Thanx guys. I have used google with not much success. Looking for specifics on that particular model. I have not seen the boat in person but the owner says it is a 9' tinny, CT-10 would kinda tell me it is 10'........is that size too small for myself and my daughter to fish out of....never owned a boat before so looking for a little advice. Budget is limited.

huntcoop said:
Thanx guys. I have used google with not much success. Looking for specifics on that particular model. I have not seen the boat in person but the owner says it is a 9' tinny, CT-10 would kinda tell me it is 10'........is that size too small for myself and my daughter to fish out of....never owned a boat before so looking for a little advice. Budget is limited.

I have a 14 foot Gregor and it is just right for two of us, although bigger would be a lot better. If weather conditions turn ugly while you're out on the water, you'll appreciate the bigger size. Be safe.

Going to the core of your inquiry, I wouldn't take little kids out in such a small boat on anything other than a completely calm pond. It is just too small of a craft and subject to being substantially affected by wind, small waves, wakes of other craft, and, depending on the hull design, prone to tipping.

Your choice.

Best wishes.

snips said:
My uncle has a Misty River,and I believe its built by Discovery.Not sure if that helps,but its my .02.

I want to say Misty Harbor bought out Discovery Boats.

Latest posts