Show us your jugs! Who has the nicest?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z0mbie f1sherman

Reaction score
In a recent thread i was reading, we were asked what we thought was the one thing you would want on your boat besides your motor and fish finder... And several people commented that they would have to say their pee jugs... So it made me want to start this thread, which i thought would be kind of fun.

So... Show us your jugs!

Lets see who has the nicest one!

Here's mine, its kind of an antique too!

The fella who sold me my boat told me it was the most important part of the whole deal

Take a peek at this bad boy!

885fd6c9.jpg

I'm an over-the-side kind of guy. Thankfully I never get any on my boat, but dang that water can be cold some days. :lol:
Easiest way IMO is to just go off the stern or bow and hold onto the trolling motor for support.

I will need to get one of those girly ones for when my daughter is a little older. I can't imagine holding a 5 year old over the side of the boat to pee.

:? Aww come on! 65 views and nobody else posted a pee jug pic? Thats crappy!

I usually just go over the side too, but my jug is handy when some stealth is required

Never use a jug - over the side

I do not worry about stealth - not pee shy at all, I just act casual and turn my back

Not bragging but I use a wide mouth juice bottle (easier to aim) :roll: . It's a carry over method from my days as an outside telephone tech.

Just a friendly reminder, if you do it on land, remember to mix it four parts water to one to fertilize the vegetation!

I have 2 bait wells. One makes a great place to go. Gals use it also. Just turn on pump it flushes it out soon one goes.

No pic, but I guided from a raft on the New River, I had an orange juice jug with the bottom cut out for the guys. Ladies used the same, but they wore a poncho.

Not going to lie - I had high hopes for this post, family friendly forum aside....

Usually over the side, standing as proudly as possible, with an occasional "Capt. Morgan" style pose. Bonus points for holding either the jigging rod and/or a beverage - 2x the points if holding both.

Dont have pics but I have a hospital urinal bottle for myself and a plastic Folgers coffee can for the girlfriend. With my old 17ft Fisher I was an "over the side guy", but now with my 12ft tin can theres no way Im going to stand up and try to balance.

~RNP

Latest posts